CERIC Call for Proposals now OPEN
CERIC-ERIC is calling for proposals for coordinated access to more than 60 instruments and support laboratories. In addition to the possibility to access several instruments through a single application, we offer support for mobility.
To apply, use the link “Submit a new CERIC proposal” in the VUO (https://vuo.elettra.trieste.it/)
As usual, there will be two deadlines:
- March 1st 2023, at 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to improve your proposal;
- March 30th 2023, at 17:00 CET (final submission), recommended only for users that are experts in all the techniques requested.
*What is new in this call?*
CERIC is increasing its capacities in the field of Energy Materials. To this end, we will upgrade some beamlines/instruments during this year to improve our services. In the first step, the upgrades will address battery research. We invite the users to check the instruments pages or contact the instruments scientists for forthcoming developments.
*Additional instruments available*
- European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC) Nanobiotechnology Laboratory in Ispra, Italy
- Holographic Electron Microscopy (HoloTem) at the University of Salento in Lecce, Italy
- Mass Spectrometry Laboratory (MSI) at the University of Salerno, Italy
CERIC continues to offer access to:
- Ultra Resolved Angular Photoelectron Spectroscopy URANOS@SOLARIS (former UARPES)
- Absorption Spectroscopy beamline in Tender energy Range and Above ASTRA@SOLARIS (former SOLABS)
- Soft X-ray absorption spectroscopy PIRX@SOLARIS (former PEEM/XAS)
- Near Ambient Pressure Electron Spectroscopy EnviroESCA@Charles University Prague
- Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy LYRA dual beam FIB/SEM@Charles University Prague
CERIC is currently negotiating the addition to the open access of two additional facilities:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) at LAGE laboratory in Trieste, Italy
The facilities may be added during the current Call for Proposals. Stay tuned for more information.
For further information about the call, please visit our website: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/call-for-proposals/
Remember you can also apply anytime for the dedicated COVID-19 Fast Track Access and fast track for feasibility studies, on the available instruments.