CERIC booth at ECAART13 in Split
05.05.2019 - 10.05.2019
Split – Croatia
CERIC will take part in the 13th edition of ECAART, the European Conference on Accelerators in Applied Research and Innovation, co-organized by CERIC’s Croatian Partner Facility, the Ruđer Bošković Institute. It will be held in Split, Croatia on 5-10 May 2019.
CERIC’s major goal is to present the Research Infrastructure to the scientific community through the Fast Track and Promotional Open Access opportunities developed in the frame of the H2020 ACCELERATE project. It will be the occasion to get a deeper understanding of the procedures to apply for access to the distributed infrastructure, and to get acquainted with the instruments available.
It is an important forum where scientists and students from all over the world present their most recent work and discuss future prospects in application of accelerators in a variety of scientific and industrial fields such as, material science, art, archaeology, life science, environment, etc.
- Simulation and fundamentals
- Accelerator technology and development
- Ion beam analysis
- Ion beam modification of materials
- Accelerator Mass Spectrometry
- Synchrotron radiation
- Applications to life science
- Applications to art and archaeology
- Radiation effects on electronics
- Quantum technology applications