20th CERIC Call for Proposals now OPEN|
The 20th CERIC-ERIC Call for Proposals, that will allow coordinated access to more than 60 instruments and support laboratories, is now open. As usual, in addition to the possibility to access several instruments and laboratories through a single application, we offer support for mobility.
To apply, use the link “Submit a new CERIC proposal” in the VUO (https://vuo.elettra.trieste.it/)
As usual, for the 20th call (the first of 2024) there will be two deadlines:
- March 4th 2024, at 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to improve your proposal;
- April 2nd 2024, at 17:00 CEST (final submission), recommended only for users that are experts in all the techniques requested.
What is new in this call?
Over the last years CERIC has been increasing its capacities in the field of Energy Materials. To this end, three energy storage facilities with state-of-the-art techniques in the field of fuel cells and batteries research, have been recently included in CERIC open access offer:
– European Commissions’s Joint Research Centre for Battery Energy Storage Testing Laboratory and the Fuel Cell and Electrolyser Testing laboratory in Petter, The Netherlands
– Hydrogen Technology Centre (HTC) at Charles University in Prague
Additional instruments available
– AMS-IRMS Accelerator Mass Spectrometry for radiocarbon dating at the CEDAD laboratory of the University of Salento
– Next Generation Sequencing at the Laboratory for Genomics and Epigenomics (LAGE) in Trieste
CERIC continues to offer access to:
– Holographic Electron Microscopy (HoloTem) at University of Salento in Lecce, Italy
– Mass Spectrometry Laboratory (MSI) at University of Salerno, Italy
For further information about the call, please visit our website: https://www.ceric-eric.eu/users/call-for-proposals/