For Ukrainian citizens & residents fleeing war in Ukraine – Mid-Level/Senior Full-Stack Developer
The military aggression of Russia against Ukraine forced many Ukrainian nationals to emigrate. Europeans are called to help Ukraine in any possible way. CERIC-ERIC will host 18 post-doc researchers and 2 IT developers that will be able to continue with their research activities in the premises of CERIC or its Partner Facilities, for a period of one year, renewable as long as the Temporary Protection Directive (TPD) is renewed.
The Central European Research Infrastructure Consortium, CERIC–ERIC, is a multidisciplinary Research Infrastructure open for basic and applied research in all fields of Materials, Biomaterials and Nanotechnology. CERIC has been built by integrating leading national research facilities based in 8 countries (Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania and Slovenia) into a unique European entity supporting the production of basic knowledge and technology transfer, and promoting the mobility of researchers in an international multicultural scientific environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Full Stack developer to work as part of our team in the development and maintenance of a web application to support the scientific activities of the Consortium.
The position is open solely for Ukrainian nationals and/or residents, beneficiary of Temporary Protection or International Protection.
The positions will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ukrainian citizen and resident entitled to temporary or international protection in any EU country as a consequence of the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, in a related field or equivalent experience
- knowledge of technologies implied by the previous requirements (HTML, CSS, SQL, relational database management systems etc…)
- solid ability to independently research and troubleshoot solutions to problems as they arise
- good communication skills and ability to work in an international and multi-disciplinary team with English as working language
NICE TO HAVE
- proven experience in designing and building nice and usable UI/UX, care and attention to details
- experience with containerisation and container orchestration systems such as Docker and Kubernetes
- knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL
The position will be based in Basovizza, Trieste, Italy, for a period of one year, renewable as long as the Temporary Protection Directive (TPD) is renewed. The salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include meal vouchers, health insurance, education and training, 33 days holiday + Bank holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your English CV with a motivation letter and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Full-Stack Developer – Proposal Management System
For further information about the project please contact: email@example.com