The ERIC Forum released its new brochure
The brochure aims to introduce the general public to the ERIC community, its activities and scope. It is also targeted towards various other stakeholders of the ERIC Forum, such as policy makers, European Research Infrastructures, Research communities in academia and industry, and more. Through different sections, the brochure answers the following questions:
- What is a Research Infrastructure?
- What is an ERIC (European Research Infrastructure Consortium)?
- What is the ERIC landscape (by European Commission Implementing Decision, and by ESFRI cluster)?
- Which Research Infrastructures are in the pipeline to becoming ERICs?
- Which ERIC is in which EOSC cluster project?
- What is the ERIC Forum?
- What is the role of ERICs in the European Research Area?
It is followed by an introduction of each ERIC, organized by ESFRI cluster.