CERIC Call for Proposals now OPEN
CERIC-ERIC is calling for proposals for coordinated access to more than 50 instruments and support laboratories. In addition to the possibility to access several instruments through a single application, we offer support for mobility.
To apply, use the link “Submit a new CERIC proposal” in the VUO (https://vuo.elettra.trieste.it/)
- 1st step – March 1st 2021 at 17:00 CET, to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to improve your proposal;
- 2nd step – March 31st 2021 at 17:00 CET (final submission), recommended only for users that are experts in all the techniques requested.
*What is new in this call?*
CERIC is increasing its capacities in the field of Energy materials. To this end, we will upgrade certain beamlines/instruments during this year in order to improve our services. In the first step, the upgrades will address battery research and we invite the users to check the instruments pages or contact the instruments scientists for forthcoming development.
Additional Facilities available:
- The Ultraviolet Laser Facility of the Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (ULF-FORTH) in Greece
- The X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy beamline LISA@ESRF;
- The new soft X-ray beamline PHELIX@SOLARIS
Due to an important upgrade, the NAPXPS instrument in Prague will not receive user proposals in this call
Due to the COVID-19 emergency and according to the local evolution of the pandemic, some of the CERIC facilities may propose to perform measurements remotely, through sample mailing. It will be possible to express your availability for remote measurements in the proposal submission form.
Find more info about the call HERE
Remember you can also apply anytime for the dedicated COVID-19 Fast Track Access and fast track for feasibility studies, in the available instruments.