Joint Meeting of the Polish Synchrotron Radiation Society and SOLARIS Users
09.09.2020 - 11.09.2020
The Polish Synchrotron Radiation Society and the CERIC Polish partner facility, the SOLARIS Synchrotron Radiation Centre, are organizing the Joint Meeting of the Polish Synchrotron Radiation Society and SOLARIS users.
The conference is free of charge and will be held online, in an interactive form, on September 9th-11th, 2020. Register HERE before September 9th.
Apply to give an oral presentation and/or to present a poster. The deadline for sending abstracts is August 2nd, 2020. An abstract template can be found on the conference website.
More information about deadlines, registration, abstract submission, the agenda and the organizing committee are available in the conference website.
- Synchrotron and alternative radiation sources
- X-ray emission, X-ray absorption and photoelectron spectroscopy
- X-ray scattering and diffraction of synchrotron radiation
- Materials characterization using synchrotron radiation
- Application of synchrotron radiation in nanotechnology
- In situ measurements using synchrotron radiation
- Use of synchrotron radiation in medical and biological research
- Protein crystallography structural studies
- Science at X-ray free electron lasers.