User office assistant at CERIC-ERIC – Deadline: 3 September 2021
CERIC-ERIC, the first European “ERIC” Consortium operating with legal seat in Italy and dedicated to the development and management of International Research Infrastructures, is seeking an assistant for the CERIC-ERIC’s user office. The Consortium has been set-up with a decision of the European Commission on June 2014, (214/392/EU) and its Statute has been published in 26/6/2014 in the EU official Gazette.
The ideal candidate shall have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, since the position involves a strong interaction with users and scientists of CERIC facilities. We are looking for a service-oriented person, eager to help and become knowledgeable of the functions and procedures of the User Office.The assistant will take care of providing guidance to researchers, keeping up to date the user office website generating new contents as necessary, improving procedures, monitoring the satisfaction of users, organising workshops and any other activity aimed at supporting users, including data analysis and representation. In collaboration with the communication team, the selected candidate will also design actions for outreach and dissemination of the consortium’s offer and scientific results. Moreover, the role requires reporting about users’ statistics and satisfaction to the management of the Consortium. Considering the innovative approach of the consortium, capacity to adapt and problem-solving skills are essential for the successful development of the user office activities.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Eager to help others;
- Friendly, cheerful, positive and self-driven;
- Strong work ethic;
- Keen to learn, adapt and apply to new challenges;
- Ability to interact easily in a multicultural environment;
- Able to interact effectively and diplomatically with facility users and colleagues;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Highly organised, comfortable with multi-tasking and with good attention to detail;
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office Suite;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Working language is English.
- Science or numerical based subjects are preferred;
- Analytical skills and capacity to synthesise data;
- Knowledge of Research Infrastructures;
- Good knowledge of Italian language.
What we can offer you:
- We offer the possibility to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary, one year contract renewable.
- Benefits: training, 33 days of holidays per year, flexible working time
How to apply
Applications containing CV and motivation letter should be sent on the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the following subject of the mail: USER OFFICE ASSISTANT
To apply for this job, please send your CV including three references and a motivation letter by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject of the mail: USER OFFICE ASSISTANT.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is September 3rd at 12:00 am CET
CERIC-ERIC supports ERA recommendations for open, transparent and merit-based recruiting. CERIC-ERIC is an equal opportunity employer.
Administrative Officer - CLOSED