CERIC scholarship for 1 PhD in environmental, geological and polar sciences and technologies
The University of Siena has announced a selection procedure for admission to the doctoral programme in environmental, geological and polar sciences and technologies for the academic year 2020/21 (provided that the Ministry renews programme accreditation for the 36th cycle). CERIC-ERIC will fund a scholarship for one PhD.
Research topic: Hunting technologies during the Middle and Upper Palaeolithic in Central-Southern Italy. Chemical and morphological analyses on lithic and bone implements
All those holding the following academic qualifications, without age or nationality restrictions, may apply for admission to the doctoral programme: Diploma di Laurea awarded prior to Ministerial Decree 509/99 or Laurea Specialistica awarded pursuant to Ministerial Decree 509/99 or Laurea Magistrale awarded pursuant to Ministerial Decree 270/04 or equivalent academic qualification awarded abroad.
All those holding the qualification required for admission to the doctoral programme by 31 October 2020 may apply.
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum (duly signed at the bottom with the following declaration “Hereby I declare that what reported above corresponds to the truth, according to the Decree of President of the Italian Republic 445/2000”), indicating qualification obtained (or to be obtained by 31 October 2020) with the issuing institution and a list of publications;
- Research project (max. 3 pages, in English);
- Thesis abstract of Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica/Vecchio ordinamento or equivalent foreign degree translated into Italian, English or French (max 1 page);
- English language certification, if any;
- Declaration to accept a study/research period of 3 months abroad;
- Declaration to accept the frequency of courses on European softs skill topics.
24 July 2020, 2pm (CET). Submissions are open via the special on-line application procedure available here.
References for more info:
Find more information about the call here.